Two Years Or 24,000 Miles and for S.M.aR.T. Owner Premier Members Three Years or 36,000 Miles
North America Nationwide Warranty
Luxury Auto Service warranties parts and labor for a period of two years or 24,000 miles, which ever occurs first. This warranty is limited to the individual part(s) purchased through and installed by Luxury Auto Service and the specific labor to replace that/those part(s). The warranty period begins on the date of the installation of the original part and remains in effect for the length of the warranty period. In the event that a part is replaced under warranty, the warranty period does not start over on the replacement date. Qualifying warranty repairs must be performed by Luxury Auto Service. Luxury Auto Service will not reimburse vehicle owner or any other company to perform warranty repairs. If the original repair was made less than 12 months and 12,000 miles from current date/mileage, warranty repairs may also be performed at any authorized Bosch Car Service Center.
Complimentary Roadside Assistance
If you’ve had repairs done that are covered by the North America Nationwide Warranty, with us or any other repair facility, and need roadside assistance please call 855-646-1425 for help. In order to receive this benefit you must call the warranty administrator at 855-646-1425 and they will dispatch a roadside assistance provider to you.
Bosch Service Center Nationwide Warranty
Bosch Car Service Centers provide a nationwide twelve month or 12,000 mile (which ever is reached first) warranty that is honored at any authorized Bosch Car Service Center. If you are outside of West Tennessee, visit Find A Bosch Car Service Center to find the nearest Bosch authorized location.
Exclusions of Luxury Auto Service and Bosch Warranties
- Part(s) not purchased through Luxury Auto Service.
- Part(s) purchased through but not installed by Luxury Auto Service.
- Part(s) failure resulting from normal wear and use. Examples of normal wear items include but are not limited to oil filters, air filters, brake discs, drums, pads and shoes, drive belts, timing belts.
- Gaskets, seals (including chemical seals) and O-rings.
- Part failure(s) not the result of a manufacturer defect.
- Failure(s) or damages(s) to parts other than those replaced in original Luxury Auto Service repair(s) or service(s).We reserve the right to deny warranty on an individual basis at our discretion.
**Warranties do not cover towing, car rentals or other incidental expenses.**
WARRANTY WILL BE VOIDED
Warranty provided through Luxury Auto Service and Bosch Car Service, will be voided if any of the following occur:
- Tampering or modification of any kind to repair(s) made by Luxury Auto Service.
- Improper repair(s) or service(s) that affect the performance of any part(s) installed by or repair(s) and/or service(s) performed by Luxury Auto Service.
- Failure to perform periodic maintenances within recommended mileage and/or time intervals.
- Part(s) installed by Luxury Auto Service are removed by anyone other than Luxury Auto Service.
- Part(s) installed by Luxury Auto Service are adjusted by anyone other than Luxury Auto Service.
- Modifications made to the vehicle that affect the performance of any part(s) installed by or repair(s) and/or service(s) performed by Luxury Auto Service.